- The Wright Honey team
Easy Honey Glazed Salmon
· 4 pieces of salmon
· 3 tbsp honey
· 1 tsp garlic
· 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Place salmon skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Mix all sauce ingredients and brush on salmon.
5. Place in oven for about 20 minutes. Halfway through baste salmon with more sauce and rotate pan.
6. For more browning on top, pop them in the oven on low broil for a minute or two. Watch closely.